An update
Well, as you may know I've been busy blogging somewhere else ;)
However these past few days I've pulled my finger out and have started piecing together/redefining/rewriting some old routines.
I've been converting them to threaded classes so can be ran in the background whilst eventually providing feedback in the GUI whilst running.
Right now, everything is being based around a console-app for mainly my benefit. It's quick to right/test the classes (if you don't know what classes are consider them as independent routines).
Then once it gets to a mature stage these classes can then be simply plugged into a GUI.
I know people are wanting this, are waiting for it or maybe even stopped waiting for it. I've had my energies in other things, which has been a shame for FURIAA.
Anyhow - I'll end this post with a brief screenshot and will continue with more over the next few days. I've already selected a few people to start testing and this will happen soon - best to catch bugs at this stage.
However these past few days I've pulled my finger out and have started piecing together/redefining/rewriting some old routines.
I've been converting them to threaded classes so can be ran in the background whilst eventually providing feedback in the GUI whilst running.
Right now, everything is being based around a console-app for mainly my benefit. It's quick to right/test the classes (if you don't know what classes are consider them as independent routines).
Then once it gets to a mature stage these classes can then be simply plugged into a GUI.
I know people are wanting this, are waiting for it or maybe even stopped waiting for it. I've had my energies in other things, which has been a shame for FURIAA.
Anyhow - I'll end this post with a brief screenshot and will continue with more over the next few days. I've already selected a few people to start testing and this will happen soon - best to catch bugs at this stage.
FLAC In Hell's Hellhole




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home